Air Starter Refurbishment
Air starter refurbishment and exchange service.
At Hans Buch A/S we have many years of experience with air starters from Ingersoll Rand and other leading manufactures and we know how important it is to have an air starter that works every time. That is why we have specialized in overhauling starters of all brands and as a special treat we offer to exchange your Ingersoll Rand air starter with a refurbished model from our stock.
Our stock comprises a comprehensive range of Ingersoll Rand air starter products including new and service exchanged air starters, spare parts and accessories. Our objective is to always support our customers on an ex stock basis.
- Reduced time on service jobs
- Always 12 months guarantee
- Global coverage
- Quick turnaround
- Fixed prices
- Product traceability
- Reduced supplier base
Leave the hassle with us
No need to keep track of your own exchange stock. Leave the hassle with us and save money and time.
We deliver, collect and repair.
How does the exchange work?
1) Start by contacting us with the air starter model number.
2) With the information you provide we ship a refurbished unit to you. A deposit payment is required for the refurbished air starter.
3) The vessel fills in our collect information sheet. We collect the old air starter from a vessel’s agent and return it to our workshop.
4) Our staff of highly trained technicians employs only the latest techniques and procedures as they refurbish air starters using only original components.
5) Each starter is thoroughly tested to insure it works the next time it is needed.
Contact Hans Buch Marine with the air starter model number and we will guide you through the exchange.
Get a call or get an email with further details on our products.
We would like to hear from you
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.