Raytheon Autopilot PilotStar® NX
Autopilot system from Raytheon
Based on the experience of 6.000-installed PilotStar D’s – the well-known predecessor – PilotStar NX offers superior steering performance, which is now combined with an extended range of functionality and an intuitive operation via the seven-inch touch TFT display. PilotStar NX is approved as heading control system for standard and for high-speed crafts. PilotStar NX includes latest technical developments such as Ethernet communication and bridge alert management.
- Intuitive operation with 7” touch TFT display and large rotary knob for heading changes.
- Graphical user support with heading & rudder plot and track data for perfect adjustment of the autopilot parameters.
- Trim mode and fix turn for workboat applications.
- Manual control of steering gear via autopilot or handwheel.
- NAV mode for waypoint control.
- Compliant to latest performance and test standards for bridge alert management and Ethernet communication
- Ease of use service features for simple and safe commissioning.
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.