ELAC SONAR LAZ 5200 Echosounder
Navigation Echo Sounder from ELAC SONAR.
ELAC SONAR LAZ 5200 navigation echo sounder comes with a single or dual frequency system and has a maximum measuring range of up to 6,000 m. It is available as a stand-alone system and is fully integrated into a bridge system and provides reliable seafloor detections from shallow to deep waters.
- Meets IMO requirements (Wheelmark)
- Design according to MED 2014/90/EU
- Single or dual frequency version available
- Interface to Bridge Alert Management (BAM) according to IMO Resolution MSC.302(87) / IEC 61924-2
- Interfaces to ship navigation system according to IEC 61162-1
- Interface to ship navigation system according to IEC 61162-450 (LWE)
- More than 170 hours of data storage for water column data, depth data, position, date and time, settings
- Up to 6,000 m depth performance
- Automatic and reliable operation from shallow to deep water depths
- 10.4” high contrast LCD display
- Open architecture for complete integration in Integrated Bridge Systems (IBS) using middleware based software (OpenDDS)
The water depth below a vessel is one of the most important information for safe navigation. The ELAC LAZ 5200 navigation echo sounder guarantees reliable detection of the seafloor in shallow as well as in deep water and is designed for an automatic and smooth operation. It meets the requirements of IMO for navigation equipment and is type approved by DNV-GL.
Get a call or get an email with further details on our products.
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.