An advanced liquid treatment to control the build-up of floating and settled solids in grey water storage tanks and pipework. This in turn controls malodour and septicity and reduces the frequency of pump outs.
The easy-to-use liquid formulation contains a blend of bacteria specifically selected for their ability to degrade a wide range of organic materials found in grey water. These include fats, oil, greases, protein and starch, soap (and other detergents) and cellulose from toilet paper that arise from all normal galley and accommodation use.
- Liquid product comprising application specific bacteria selected for their ability to biodegrade a wide range of organic galley materials, combined with odour counteractants and a natural sulphide control chemistry.
- Prevents the build-up of fatty solids and sludges arising from accumulation of materials commonly found in grey water.
- Actively raises the redox potential of stored grey water and inhibits septicity, growth of anaerobic bacteria, hence the release of hydrogen sulphide that causes serious malodour and metal
- These bacteria are combined with a mild, bio-based surfactant action to mobilise the FOG and make them more easily biodegradable.
- Also effective on a wide range of other galley waste materials including proteins (meat), cellulose (vegetables), and starches (pasta, flour rice, potatoes etc)
- public areas
- Guest services
- 2×5 liter drum
Health and Safety
Get a call or get an email with further details on our products.
We would like to hear from you
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.