Multi strain bacterial start-up and maintenance product for all ship-board sewage treatment systems. Supplied in water Soluble Satchet 100x100g, allowing easy dosing without any preparation. A highly active microbial additive for start-up, maintenance and toxic shock in biological sewage treatment plants and sanitation devices. Ensures the system operates at the peak efficiency with BOD reduction, short hydraulic retention times and low residual sludge. It will also improve operations and reduce odours on vessels operating sewage holding tanks.
- Liquid product comprising application specific bacteria selected for their ability to degrade FOG’s that result from the disposal of galley waste.
- These bacteria are combined with a mild, bio-based surfactant action to mobilise the FOG and make them more easily biodegradable.
- Also effective on a wide range of other galley waste materials including proteins(meat), cellulose (vegetables), and starches (pasta, flour rice, potatoes etc.)
- Short term action – free enzymes start to break up waste.
- Bio augmentation – the specific bacteria start to breakdown waste & clears.
- Prevention – biofilm coating remains.
- The treatment digests, clears, coats and prevents further deposits, naturally – no harsh chemicals.
- Easy dosing, direct into toilet bowls.
- 1 box will last up to 2 years
- Galley drains
- Bathroom drains
- Accommodation drains
- 1×10 liter drum
Health and Safety
Get a call or get an email with further details on our products.
We would like to hear from you
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.