Ultrasonic air flow wind measurement in road and railway tunnels (ventilation, safety etc.)
FlowTrax ultrasonic long range wind and flow sensor can be used for wind flow measurement in road tunnels etc. Designed to accurately measure airflow velocity and direction over long distance runs, wide tunnels, and large cross-sectional measuring areas. Ultrasonic technology provides the cross-sectional mean average value of the flow velocity. This device is used for measurement necessary for optimal ventilation control and reducing running costs etc.
Accutron instruments the leader in ultrasonic airflow technology providing highly accurate measurements for velocity, direction and volume of air movement for demanding applications.
Use FlowTRAX as part of an air quality management system for ventilation control in road tunnels etc. FlowTRAX gives you access to primary and auxiliary fan airflow as well as drift and tunnel airflow monitoring.
- Robust, rugged, and non-corrosive design (not affected by temperature, humidity, pressure or dust)
- Simple installation – easy configuration and quick installation reduce project costs and start-up times
- Maintenance free – no moving parts and virtually no calibration
- Accurate, bi-directional readings, cross-sectional velocity averaging measurements, predominant to single point measurement
- Reliable, designed to perform in extreme noise and hi-velocity applications
- Versatile, pre-programmed with multiple configuration and application options
- Built-in laser pointer for easy sensor alignment and installation
Get a call or get an email with further details on our products.
Get data sheet
Get an overview of the technical data, applications and design.
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.