NavCom Service Management Concept
Emergency Phone: +45 70 25 76 76 - Help is only a phone call away
Our marine department has several competent service engineers, who are capable of performing service worldwide.
Your first point of contact will always be a competent technician who is able to assist with remote trouble shooting. Our skilled engineers will service your equipment worldwide and will always be well prepared to avoid unnecessary surprises.
First time solution is our aim; we bring spare parts from our extensive stock. All service engineers are all fully qualified and certified by our partners.
Hans Buch Marine is licensed to perform service for companies NavCom, Kockum Sonics Levelmaster and Rivertrace.
Which equipment is covered?
ALL NAVCOM equipment - regardless of brand
- GMDSS radio equipment
- External communications equipment (VSAT, LRIT, SSAS, UHF airtime etc.)
- Compass systems (Gyro/magnet
- Steering systems/Autopilots
- Radar/ECDIS systems
- VDR systems
Our Service Concept gives you a number of benefits tailored for you needs
- One Point Of Contact
- 24/7/365 direct contact to highly skilled service technicians by phone and/or mail
- Technical remote supprt with proven reduced service costs
- Strong experience in handling vetting/class requirements
- GMDSS Shorebased Maintenance incl. software monitoring i.a.w. MSC. 1Circ. 1389.
- Anual cost statistics report, Business review, Advise on change of equipment VS rep
- Long experience in service management contracts