ST400 Series Engine Air Starters
Turbine Powered Starters from Ingersoll Rand
For engine displacement of: Diesel–300 to 3600 CID (5 to 60 liters)
Industry applications for the ST400 Series starters marine, power-generation.
It’s a tough world out there. Between competitive market demands, bottom line concerns, and often brutal working conditions, you deal with your share of hassles. Keeping your equipment running shouldn’t be one of them. For over a half century, Ingersoll Rand has delivered the most reliable air starters for use in the world’s most demanding industries and environments. With over 200 models – we have more installations in more applications around the world than any other manufacturer.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• One-hose hookup simplifies required piping
• In-line design weighs only 10.4 kg
• Sealed oil-bath lubrication for gears and bearings provides maintenance free operation
• Removable mounting flange can be rotated 360 degrees for greater mounting flexibility
• Compact, lightweight design makes installation easy
• Overhung pinion design fits most worldwide manufacturers’ engines
• 30-150 psi (2.1-10.3 bars) operation
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.