POSEIDON EC the new generation of oil water separator certified for 5ppm
<strong>POSEIDON EC Bilge Oil Water Separator consists of two stages; the coalescer and the electrolytic emulsion breaking unit. The coalescer works on a continuous mode, by-passing the second stage. If the detection monitor senses content higher than 4ppm at the effluent of the coalescer oil, then the emulsion breaking unit begins its operation. This unit is equipped with a specially designed electrolytic cell which operates on the principle of electrocoagulation, producing coagulating agents on demand for the effective emulsion breaking. Thus an effluent with an oil concentration of 5ppm or less is ensured, according to the existing Environmental Class Notations.
- Fully Automatic Unattended Operation
- Advanced Electrolytic Emulsion Breaking Stage
- Self-cleaning through Backwash
- By-passing Mode of the Electrolytic Stage for Prolonged Operation
- Pressure Type that Fits All New-Building Designs
- Military Applications Version Available
- Minimum Maintenance
- No Chemicals
- Plug-N-Play Installation
- Reliable Operation
- Minimum Volume & Footprint
Get data sheet
Get an overview of the technical data, applications and design.
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.