POSEIDON EVO unit contains two stages, the coalescer and the emulsion breaking unit. The coalescer works on a continuous mode and only when the oil detection monitor detects at the effluent of the coalescer oil content higher than 14ppm, the emulsion breaking unit begins its operation. The unit contains an effective hydrocarbon absorption material which ensures an excellent effluent quality with oil content much lower than the IMO requirements.
- Fully Automatic Unattended Operation
- Advanced Electrolytic Emulsion Breaking Stage
- Self-cleaning through Backwash
- By-passing Mode of the Electrolytic Stage for Prolonged Operation
- Pressure Type that Fits All New-Building Designs
- Military Applications Version Available
- Minimum Maintenance
- No Chemicals
- Plug-N-Play Installation
- Reliable Operation
- Minimum Volume & Footprint
Get data sheet
Get an overview of the technical data, applications and design.
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.