POSEIDON EC the new generation of oil water separator certified for 5ppm
POSEIDON EC POSEIDON FIT Bilge Oil Water Separator consists of two stages; the coalescer and the emulsion breaking unit. The coalescer works on a continuous mode, by passing the second stage, and only when the oil detection monitor detects at the effluent of the coalescer oil content higher than 4ppm, then the emulsion breaking unit begins its operation. Due to an effective hydrocarbon absorption material the effluent of 5ppm or less, is ensured, according to the new Environmental Class Notations. In that way, the operation and maintenance cost is minimized and the life of the equipment is prolonged.
- Fully automatic unattended operation
- Self-cleaning through backwash
- By-passing mode of the second stage for prolonged operation
- Pressure type that fits all new-building designs
- Military applications version available
- Minimum maintenance
- No chemicals
- Plug-N-Play installation
- Reliable operation
- Minimum volume & footprint
Get data sheet
Get an overview of the technical data, applications and design.
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.