The steering & bearing repeaters uses a 360° and a 10° compass card. In addition heading information is shown on a digital display. The heading source indication is displaying the source of heading information such as gyro, satellite or magnetic compass
The digital repeater compasses indicates heading and rate-of-turn as a tendency indication. Heading changes are indicated by a two color LED ring indicator
The Nav Data Repeater is a multi-functional display and converter unit. Data for heading, set heading, speed and rate-of-turn can be displayed. Heading changes are additionally visually indicated by a LED tape indicator. The Nav Data Repeater converts also synchro and step signals from old gyro compasses and speed log data (200 pulses/nm) into NMEA telegrams
- Self synchronizing
- 150 mm compass card
- Analogue and digital display
- Heading source indication
- 180°offset function for use on double-end ferries
- Anti-glare screen
- Indication of alarms in combination with Gyro Compass Standard 22
Specific for the Nav Data repeater:
- Displays heading, course to steer, speed, based on NMEA telegrams
- Rate-of-turn tendency indicator
- Converts various synchro / step heading signals and pulse log (200 p/nm) into NMEA for output and display
- Converts older NMEA telegrams to NMEA version 2.3
Get a call or get an email with further details on our products.
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.