Evac ROSYS reverse osmosis plants are reliable systems for the generation of freshwater. They can be configured for freshwater production capacities of between 20 and 1,200m³ per day. Evac’s core area of expertise is custom-made reverse osmosis plants that fit into any available space on board.
The pre-treatment process consists of multimedia filters and is designed to be low maintenance with minimal membrane cleaning, which ensures a longer membrane lifetime. Evac reverse osmosis technology is suitable for both new-build projects and retrofit or modernization of existing freshwater plants. For marine applications, we can offer of existing systems as well as full system construction while a vessel is at sea. Our full-service offering includes design, construction, delivery, and after-sales support, as well as installation supervision, testing, commissioning, and plant optimization.
- Energy efficient
- Tailor made for your specific application
- User-friendly control interface
- Automatic backwashing of multimedia filters without interrupting freshwater production
- High-pressure piping constructed from seawater-resistant duplex steel
- Long membrane lifetime enabled by automatic flushing after each shutdown
- Fast, professional service available around the world via our global network of service centers
- Fast, reliable spare parts delivery through our extensive global distribution network
Fresh water generation
Fresh water generation systems turn seawater into process, service, and drinking water. The equipment also filters and disinfects the water, adjusts its hardness, and mineralizes fresh water that has been created or stored.
Evac offers seawater desalination units using reverse osmosis (RO), as well as potable water treatment equipment using mineralization and disinfection. Our product range includes equipment for the differing requirements of passenger, merchant, and naval ships, as well as offshore facilities and buildings.
Evac RO desalination units are economical and energy efficient, especially compared to evaporators. If energy recovery systems are used, even higher energy efficiency can be achieved, leading to a shorter amortization time.
Get data sheet
Get an overview of the technical data, applications and design.
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.