ARC 360 is an alternative to all organic use for descaling surfaces. The active intrigantes in ARC 360 performs like sulphamic acid but does not require environmental labelling. It is much more effective than citric or other organic acids at an equivalent in-use concentration. It dissolves more scale than phosphoric acid but is safer to use.
A further advantage of ARC 360 is that it contains a powerful degreasing capability within the formulation and can therefore operate in the presence of oil and grease contamination, when other products require a separate degreasing step before descaling can begin.
With all descalers the pH rises as the alkaline scale is dissolved and the descaling efficiency reduces at the same time. The descaling solution can be optimized by adding further ARC 360 product as the alkalinity rises.
- An advanced acid replacement chemistry designed as a safer alternative to mineral acids (hydrochloric, phosphoric) for descaling
- More powerful than all organic acids (lactic, citric, acetic, glycolic)
- Contains a powerful degreaser so no prior cleaning is required before descaling
- Suitable for off-line and manual descaling
- Suitable for descaling vacuum and gravity toilet systems
- Completely biodegradable
- Preferred environmental labelling
- Vacuum toilet pipes
- Plate Heat Exchangers
- Fresh Water Generators
- 2×5 liter drum
Health and Safety
Get a call or get an email with further details on our products.
We would like to hear from you
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.