Liquid multi-strain bacterial solution specifically formulated to degrade fats, oils and greases (FOG’s) and other types of food waste in the demanding environments of galley scuppers, drain lines, grease traps grey water tanks and grease interceptors, reducing build-up and preventing odours
- Liquid product comprising application specific bacteria selected for their ability to degrade FOG’s that result from the disposal of galley waste.
- These bacteria are combined with a mild, bio-based surfactant action to mobilise the FOG and make them more easily biodegradable.
- Also effective on a wide range of other galley waste materials including proteins(meat), cellulose (vegetables), and starches (pasta, flour rice, potatoes etc.)
- Short term action – free enzymes start to break up waste.
- Bio augmentation – the specific bacteria start to breakdown waste & clears.
- Prevention – biofilm coating remains.
- The treatment digests, clears, coats and prevents further deposits, naturally – no harsh chemicals.
- Galley drains
- Bathroom drains
- Accommodation drains
- 2×5 liter drum
Health and Safety
Get a call or get an email with further details on our products.
We would like to hear from you
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.