Hans Buch Marine LED Heavy Duty Tube Light for Marine & Offshore
- Hans Buch Marine LED Heavy Duty Tube Light replaces all standard fluorescent tube light as well as be delivered in Ex Proof version inside a complete heavy duty fixture certified for ATEX Zone 2 & 22 and Temperature class T1 to T6
- The LED tube, which has an luminous efficiency of > 120lm/W and a Power Factor of > 0,98, is delivered in frosted PC diffuser cover, to ensure evenly light distribution.
- The IP 66 Heavy Duty housing is made in 6063 aluminum alloy and is both shock / vibrations resistance as well as having a high anti-corrosion resistance.
- It can operate > 50.000 hours in temperatures from minus – 30 to + 50 dgC
- It can be delivered from 10 to 60 Watt covering beam angles between 100 to 115 dg
Below a comparison between Osram LED, Marine Lux and a standard fluorescent tube.
The picture below shows the unique design of the fin-shaped alloy body and open two-sides driver. It provides a much wider heat dissipation area and thereby ensures > 2,5 times better heat dissipation than today’s standard tubular aluminum body. These innovative solutions and a light efficiency of > 98 % makes Hans Buch Marine LED tubes specialized for heady duty and heated environments like Engine Room, Boiler platform, Separator rooms etc.
The Ex Proof cabinet can mounted in different directions and methods.
All parts and components are free of UV, cadmium, lead and mercury.