Services from Loewe Marine
Loewe Marine’s project management services to ship constructions, ship repairs and ship conversions
Loewe Marine can assist with a number of different services, such as on board service team either when dry-docking or while in service.
Some examples of our services in the areas of merchant ships, mega-yacht, special shipbuilding and in the offshore sector:
- Onsite steering gear service
- Onsite rudder service
- Advice on problems with systems and on damage/losses
- Ascertainment and repair of damage in cooperation with experts and on the engagement of experts (including and excluding attestation)
- Repairs to components and supply systems in cooperation with our partners
- Consultation of shipping companies and suppliers regarding „Green Shipping “ inclusive BWT, ECA requirements & use of LNG as fuel onboard of vessels
- Project management for national and international new ship constructions, ship repairs and ship conversions
- Hydrodynamic assessments of propulsion systems and the drafting of conversion options with the focus on cost reduction and feasibility
- Sales management, role of commercial agent and representation for companies
- Global owner representation or assistance with FATs and with the acceptance of construction work
- Initiation and supervision of special ship construction projects and individual and series designs
- Consulting service during the initiation, design, construction and after-sales phases
- Contract consultation and contract negotiations with shipyards and suppliers
- Design inspection, consulting service on ship structures and supply systems such as hatch cover systems, propulsion and manoeuvring technology and construction supervision for these structures and systems
- Inspection of maintenance work and ships
Contact us for more information on services
Get a call or get an email with further details on our products.
Sign up for newsletter
Did you find what you were looking for?
Help us make the product pages even better.