FAA, Transport Canada, MoD, TraFi, and several other Civil Aviation Authorities have issued safety alerts warning that common LED obstruction lights pose a hazard to pilots using Night Vision Goggles (NVGs). This is due to the fact that NVGs typically filters to block cockpit lighting from saturating the imaging system. This has the unintended effect of making LED obstruction lights invisible to pilots.
Obelux has been a pioneer to design NVG compliant infrared aviation obstruction lights. This technology provides pilots using NVGs a perfect visibility of the structures and still not causing inconvenient halo-effect.
- 5 year warranty
- Night Vision Goggle (NVG) compatible obstruction lights
- Infrared LEDs – visible to pilots using NVG
- Certified and tested by Civil Aviation Authorities and Air Forces
- Obelux unique optical design
- Mandatory in UK, Norway, Finland, Norway, Sweden etc.