The OMC-139 is a marine wind display for indication of relative wind speed and direction.
This display can read in the information of several wind speed and direction sensors and is standard provided with a NMEA0183 output. The OMC-139 is suitable for flush mount and is housed in a standard 144×144 housing.
Thousands of these displays have found their way to satisfied end-users in recent years. Observator has developed a successor of the standard wind and meteorological displays. These LED displays will stay available for the upcoming years. The successor is a TFT touchscreen multifunctional display covering all the needs for the above applications.
- Double led circle
- Gust display
- 2 minutes average and 10 minutes average
- M/s, knots, mph, km/h and Beaufort
- Analogue output wind speed and direction
- NMEA-0183 output
- Compatible with several wind sensors
- Remote brightness control (optional)
- 4..20mA or 0..1 volt analogue output signals for speed and direction (optional)