Loewe Marine is based in Bremen Germany, owned by the Managing Director Carsten Löhmer. The company has its own service team and manufactures both in Germany and Asia, depending on customers’ requirement.
Loewe Marine have in short time proven its capabilities within the rudder design and construction. Today Loewe Marines offers a suite of services in the areas of merchant shipbuilding and mega-yacht and special shipbuilding and in the offshore sector, such as:
- Full spade rudder design & production: Engineering for all type and sizes of rudders for all types of vessels, with or without costa bulb and / or with or without twisted leading edge
- Consultation of shipping companies and suppliers regarding „Green Shipping “
- Energy Efficiency & Energy Management consulting inclusive hydrodynamic evaluations of propulsion systems and elaboration of refit options under the focus of fuel savings, cost reduction and feasibility (for example: Propeller Refit and Schneekluth-Duct installations) inclusive complete refit support for load removal of the inspectors
- Project management for national and international new ship constructions, ship repairs and ship conversions
- Hydrodynamic assessments of propulsion systems and the drafting of conversion options with the focus on cost reduction and feasibility